Qmail on my redhat machine can't receiving mail

I use Redhat 6.1 with qmail server run.

All SMTP and POP3 running well, from local all test run correctly, but why if I send email from outside or remote computer, the qmail server cannot receive it.

Please...all mailexpert help me. I must run an email server on my office while I'm just a newby on Linux...

Thanx....4 u all.