Conflicts ??? Help me

I have verified the following problems:
In the characters prompt continuous notice: [hdd lost interrupt]
This notice begins from when XWindows start
Formality video 8 [bit] 800x600 other formality slow down the system
module ad1816 (Card Acer audio Fx-3D) that it always result busy since the boot.
I have checked the interrupt (/ proc/interrupts) but there are not underlined nothing of anomalous.
Probably however do conflicts between these problems exist, could anybody help me?
Thank you
pacmo

--
TiscaliFreeNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it