Re: browsing local documents with Netscape 4.73

On Tue, 23 May 2000 Paul Newman pgen com wrote:

> I installed the Netscape communicator 4.73 and common 4.73 rpms from the RH6.2
> update site. I am now unable to browse documents while offline. If I try to open
> a local html document, Netscape reports that it is unable to find the host
> netscape.com

Maybe it might not help but could you please check your etc/resolv.conf
and make sure that it is configured correctly...I got this error when
there was no DNS server specified in the /etc/resolv.conf file...

Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)