Windows98 and LILO yet again

I want to have LILO boot Windows98 or RedHat 6.0 linux (menu selectable) on
a single large disk.  Are there straightforward, nice instructions for doing
this?  Yes,I keep finding lots of instructions suggesting how this can be
done, but they are not complete, wrong, or specific soutions for other very
specific situations.  Forgive the repeat of such a common question, but I
suspect (hope) that reasonable dual boot setup instructions are available.