OpenSSL 0.9.5a available?

I'm installing some packages on a new machine and I'm wondering if OpenSSL
0.9.5a is available as an RPM anywhere yet?  I found 0.9.5, but I can't install
openssh 2.1.0p2-1 without the "a" ssl.  If it's not out yet I will wait
patiently.  Thanks Damien Miller, if you're on this list!

(If this should have gone to another list, please let me know.)

Thanks,
Brian