Re: Windows98 and LILO yet again

What documentation did you find inadequate?
Just looking at the HOWTOs, I get:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Multiboot-with-LILO.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Linux+Win95.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/LILO.html

Of course, the man pages on lilo and lilo.conf are on the web too:
http://linux.wiw.org/doc/man/man.cgi?man=lilo&sec=0
http://linux.wiw.org/doc/man/man.cgi?man=lilo.conf&sec=0

LILO isn't menu-driven, though.  What exactly have you tried,
and what seems to be the problem?

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com