Keyboard Issues

I'm having Some trouble with RHL6.1 and my POS Computer.
The system board is an Acer AP5C 94145-2

What happens is, during install the keyboard works fine.
After the reboot, when the logon prompt comes up, the keyboard stops working. *None* of the keys work.
The BIOS is set to look or the keyboard and halt the POST if it can't find it, but the POST runs just fine.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm about ready to throw the whole thing out the window.

Tim DeBoer
Technical & Sales Support
Cornhusker.Net
http://www.cornhusker.net