Nothing works - Apache doesn't work in 6.2

	Here is some preview reading.  This is in my error_log several
times:

[Tue May 23 19:44:35 2000] [crit] (98)Address already in use:
make_sock: could not bind to port 80
[Tue May 23 19:45:09 2000] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] client
denied by server configuration: /home/httpd/html
[Tue May 23 19:48:14 2000] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client
denied by server configuration: /home/httpd/html

	192.168.0.2 is my LAN IP address and I hope I don't have to say
what the other one is.  This may explain the [error] messages
better to you guys; here is the part of my httpd.conf by "#
Controls who can get stuff from this server." (N.B. I have cut
out the stupid comments):

<Directory /"/home/httpd/html/">
	AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes Limit Options
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<Files ~>
	AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes Limit Options
    Order allow,deny
    Deny from all
</Files>
<Directory /icons/"/home/httpd/icons/">
	AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes Limit Options
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /cgi-bin/"/home/httpd/cgi-bin/">
	Options ExecCgi
	AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes Limit Options
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

	I have tried the <Directory directory> with a trailing / and
without one and this gives me no error when running "httpd", but
it still does give me the 403 message when I try to connect.  If
I change it to something like <Directory / "/home/httpd/html/">
(space between the / and the "/home...), I get this error
"Multiple <Directory> arguments not (yet) supported.
  	I changed the user to www and in Linuxconf made www's home
directory /home/httpd then Linuxconf recursively changed the
ownership of those files to user www, then I changed the user
and group in httpd.conf.  I really do not believe the problem is
with this because it does the same thing with user nobody and
the file permissions are all correct.  Directories are set to
0755 and files are set to 0744, also I can access and read, the
files logged in a just a regular user.
	If anyone has a working httpd.conf file, could you please send
it directly to me? You can use xxx for anything that changes
like the IP and stuff if you do not want me to see it.

If someone wants to help me more I will send you my httpd.conf
file.

LOST,
	Derek