Modelines for Matrox Millennium

I haven't been able to figure out good modeline values to use with my
Matrox Millennium (2064W) video card and NEC multisync monitor.  Even
using xvidtune, I haven't been able to get a proper display.  Could
someone who is using this video card successfully email me the modelines
they are using?  I'd like to find some that yield a refresh rate of 85 Hz,
if possible, and I especially need a good modeline for 1024 x 768.

Thanks for any help on this.

Dennis Webb
webbd cais com

MR/2 Internet Cruiser Edition running on OS/2 Warp