Re: kickstart trouble

Vera Kiessling <kiess fzi de> wrote:
> hi,
> I try to install redhat with kickstart but anaconda always tells me, it
> doesn´t know the
> --kickstart option of the mouse config. I use the bootnetimage 2000-4-19.
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Vera

If You created Your kickstart file with the mkkickstart command, be
advised that mkkickstart is not uptodate with the syntax of current
kickstart files.

i.e., if You use a ps/2 mouse, it is not sufficient to write

mouse ps/2

, rather You should write

mouse genericps/2

All the details can be found in the appendix of the RedHat handbook,
which can be found on every cd in the docs directory.

H.
--
Uni Bremen, Fb3 -- Informatik			Systemadministration
email: hollow|service informatik uni-bremen de  Tel: +49 421 2184216