AW: kickstart trouble

My mouse problem is now solved (thanks a lot)but this time I have trouble
with the %post part. Anaconda only tells: no such file or directory. Is it
possible that this is because of the chroot environment? I tried to write
--nochroot in the ks-file but it didn´t help. where do I have to place it ?
I tried it like this:

%post --nochroot
#add another nameserver
echo "nameserver 141..... " >>/etc/resolv.conf

Thanks for your help,

Vera