Re: OpenSSL 0.9.5a available?

Thanks!

I found this on the rpmfind.net website (which I didn't know existed until now).
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/contrib/libc6/i386/openssl-0.9.5a-1.i386.html

Name: openssl
Version: 0.9.5a
Vendor: Taiwan Linux User Group
Release: 1
Build date: Mon May 22 08:37:05 2000
Group: System Environment/Libraries
Build host: cle.linux.org.tw
Size: 3420686
Source RPM: openssl-0.9.5a-1.src.rpm
Packager: Damien Miller <damien ibs com au>

So, I'm running RH6.1, and I have a couple of questions about the above
package.  It was put together by a non-Redhat Vendor and the Distribution is
Chinese Linux Extensions.  Should I install this package, or should I wait for
an "official" one to appear on the redhat website?

Thanks again,
Brian