RE: Nothing works - Apache doesn't work in 6.2

Just a quick note, this may be of some interest.  I've had great luck in
apache working if at 1st I don't install it from the initial RH6.2 load.
Instead I install it after the machine comes up for the first time, maybe
something in the post install screwing things up..8)

Chris