Re: Nothing works - Apache doesn't work in 6.2

Sorry about that.
I was trying to backtrack on the original problem but it seems
that the Apache thread showed up before I rejoined the list.
What I need to know is what exactly is the problem. I have
for Apache servers, 1 is customized the restart are vanilla
installs.

lynx file:/usr/doc works and so it does from Netscape but
I am not sure what the original problem was.

Henri

"Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy." Adam Carrola