Re: Nothing works - Apache doesn't work in 6.2

This is a snip of the working access.conf with the doc section

# Allow access to local system documentation from localhost
Alias /doc /usr/doc
<Directory /usr/doc>
order deny,allow
deny from all
#allow from localhost
allow from 192.168.1.
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>

Note: I commented out localhost and it worked. Now we have to
figure out why localhost doesnt work.
The above entries can either be in access.conf or httpd.conf
remember httpd.conf overides all values.
Processing order:

1.httpd.conf
2.srm.conf (if present/used)
3.access.conf (if present/used)

Henri

"Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy." Adam Carrola