Maximum Performance

Hi,

      My server will run the following applications, What kind of
machine do I need ??
(a Secondary DNS Server, aWeb Server--apache+PHP3+MySql+SSL, a qmail
server--only use to send on-line mail, and allow my client to upload
picture to the server while some people are visiting their sites-->host
100 virtual sites in this situations).

     I would like to know what kind of machine should I use in this
case, etc..dual cpu..or sigle cpu.., how many ram should I use, what
hard drive should I use ???

Thanks

mark