Re: Maximum Performance

There are no set answers, and this will depend a great deal
on exactly what this web server is serving, to how many
people, and how often?

Fast drives are very good for web serving/DB work, so
spec drives for speed, not just size.  CPU usage will
be fair, but it will depend a lot on the SQL server and
PHP or CGI demands.  Of course, RAM is always nice.
This will probably be limited more by the money you're
willing to spend than anything.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com