Re: Nothing works - Apache doesn't work in 6.2

Thanks to all that replied to try and help me out.  I read all
your suggestions and upon trying some out, especially this one,
I got it to work.  I copied the form from on here and changed it
around some and it worked.  Kevin, if I knew where you were I
would kiss you. Not really, but thanks alot.

Derek