Re: Nothing works - Apache doesn't work in 6.2

> I think you need to purchase RH before being able to report the bug.
> Don't know really could someone shead some light on this?

Do you think I would suggest something like that without actually
having done this? I havent owned an official copy of RH until
last week. I have been submitting bug reports for years.
I am also in the Friends and Family Stock Plan with RedHat w/o
having bought an official copy.

RedHat wants people to submit bugs not just "official owners"
of RedHat. More eyes makes all bugs shallow.

Kevin,

Did you ever work for Service Partners? Know anybody that
used to work there? Just curious.

Regards,
Henri