Re[2]: CD-Writer SCSI

Thursday, May 25, 2000, 6:11:12 AM, dragonfriek wrote:
> Hey, what's wrong with the Liberal Democrat Party of Turkey, huh?  I go
> there all the time!  They've got plenty of linux stuff, really!

I've appreciated this thread. I had spent many years working with UNIX
systems until a few years ago. Now, I'm returning by way of Linux. So,
I've got much to (re-)learn. This thread, and others, have helped
point out some of the really good resources for information on the
system and on Turkish politics. :-)

Cool stuff! Thanks!

Ron.