Lost Linux

Hello,

Proberly a basic question, but i can not find the answer to it.

I reinstalled Windows98 on my Linux Redhat 6.0 PC. This PC used LILO to boot. As you guess i lost LILO. I do not have a rescue disk. I try to create one with rawrite and rescue.img, but when i reboot the PC with the rescue.img disk into the floppy drive, the PC halts on the moment that the OS should be loaded. Does somebody have a clue to fix this?

Kind regards,

Peter van Alphen