NE2000 card trouble

I'm fairly new to linux. I pretty much I have no clue what I am doing. I have 2 cards in my system both NE2000 compatible. I am running redhat 6.1

my first card works fine it's made by the same person as my second one
it pretty much set itself up except for like the IP address and all that.

my second card I can't figure out how to set it up it's an ISA card. and under the modules all I see is ne2k-pci