Installing RH62 on HPT368 RAID controller

I have an Iwill SIDE-RAID66 card with a Highpoint HPT368 RAID controller.
It has two drives connected in a RAID-1 configuration.

I disable both IDE controllers on the motherboard (because LILO doesn't
support ide2/ide3), so the HPT368 should show up as ide0. But the kernel
simply says something like:

PIIX4: IDE controller on PCI bus 00 dev 39
PIIX4: device not capable of full native PCI mode
PIIX4: device disabled (BIOS)

What should I do to install Red Hat on this thing?