finally won with LINUX

Hi everyone..  I finally proved to the powers that be here that LINUX is a
viable IRM solution.  Now I have some money......
I need to buy a good server,   multi processor something,,  with about
500gb raid 5 storage, problem is I cannot find a good solution.
I looked at several but I need at leat 36 gig drives and maybe the new 72
gig scsi/3 models...  Any one have any experience or
recommendations or words of wisdom for me.....  Thanks in advance   Gene
Reynolds