Re: finally won with LINUX

Did you check out storagereview.com for reviews of the baddest SCSI discs?
I wonder should you consider a beowulf cluster?
I wonder should you not be speaking to VA or to IBM who are now supporting Linux
on their heavyweight systems?
And I know the people who develop the SCSI code in the kernel have their own
mailing list (dont know the details but do a google search or see the scsi
mini-howto maybe) and might well contain people well-qualified to answer your
questions...

GYR inel gov on 26/05/2000 16:47:46

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com