Re: Trouble installing NIC...

A little update on my problems..

I made a DOS boot disk and ran SoftSet2 on the card. It set the IRQ to 5 and base i/o to 220 and it all tested okay. I went back into Linux and put those setting in with LinuxConf, and it still hangs every time it tried to boot up. Gets as far as initializing eth0 and then just freezes up.

Any other ideas anyone?

Jordan.