Re: finally won with LINUX

I'd seriously consider talking to someone like VA if you're
fairly new to Linux and yet want to setup some serious
RAID configurations.  You can go with a lot of build-your-own
from equipment suppliers, but you might find configuring
the system to properly support all the hardware daunting.
Bigger name vendors like VA can help a lot more with that
sort of thing.

Of course, it's up to you, and that's the point.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com