Re: Nothing works - Apache doesn't work in 6.2

> I am -originally- from Argentina, my server is in the USA (bigital.com)
> but nowadays I am living in Germany (.de).

How amusing, I am originally from Germany and live in the USA, but my
server has a German name but no home. Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Henri

Register Linux User #142063  http://counter.li.org
ICANN Large Member #202260   http://www.icann.org
Founding Member of Something or the Other.