Re: ASUS K7-V Athlon sound

Hello;
    I planned to purchase the K7M but they ( infotechnow.com  - up the street
14 miles from  me ) were out of stock, but had the K7V for about $14 more.
Saturday afternoonn- they are closed on Sunday.  This also saves a PCI slot of
course, so I went for it. I know that this is a new MB and drivers probably are
not out yet.

    I will try a SB Live.

          - thanks Mick M.

--- Kalum Somaratna aka Grendel <kalum lintux cx> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2000, Thomas Dodd wrote:
>

> > Personally, I just buy a well supported sound card
> > instead of using the integrated one.
>
> Yes...Actually I have the Asus K7M motherboard without the sounds support,
> and I have installed a Sb Live card, which has some excellent drivers
> available at opensource.creative.com......
>

> Grendel
>
> Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
> :)

=====
Mick Mearns - Puyallup, Washington, U.S.A