Re: X Config problem for Trident 3DImage 9750 AGP Graphics Card

I have the exact same card and I have had no luck.  The best I can get
under Redhat 6.1 is 16-bit 640x480.  What were your config settings that
u used when you got 800x600?  At least then I could see the ok, cancel,
apply buttons at the bottom of some of the x windows.  Let me know if u
have had any recent luck.

J.Desi