YOUR WARNING ABOUT VIRUS

On 5/19/00 a message was posted in your name with subject =
FW: IMPORTANT:Virus Warning (from Northrupp Gruman)

Was this a genuine message from you or did someone forge your name?

I know that some lunatics will spread a virus by pretending to issue a warning.

The strange name made me suspicious so I have not opened it.

 Please reply direct as I will treat it as a virus and trash it if it did not really come from you.

Regards

Dennis
Walton on Thames, Surrey, England
begin:          vcard
fn:             D Fuller
n:              ;D Fuller
org:            ROTARY INTERNATIONAL: WALTON ON THAMES CLUB    SURREY UK
email;internet: fullerdwe email com
note;quoted-printable:"The primary function of an operating system is to prevent the system cra=
	shing when a single program fails"=0D=0A=
	=20.=0D=0A=
	This is my long term email address.  I do NOT collect from my old address=
	es.
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;2
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1