Re: IP Masquerading

At 01:48 PM 05/26/2000 -0700, you wrote:
Hi everyone, I read the howto on IP Masquerading I just can't get it working. I
did it exactly like it says and after I reboot I can't use the itnernet at all
then I disable it and then I can use the itnernet.

Some more information would be helpful. Are you on a local network? Can you ping 127.0.0.1? If you have an ethernet card, can you ping that address? If using a modem, does it connect to the isp? Can you ping ANY other server?

Mark
              ___
            __HHH__
             (@ @)
| Mark Neidorff                |"Explain everything as simply as   |
| neidorff bellatlantic net    |possible. And no simpler"          |
| Just Answers!                |                                   |
| Computer Systems Solutions   |                   Einstein        |