Can't Accept Remote Connections

I have a copy of RH6.0 and that I just reinstalled and now I can?t telnet or connect to the machine via Samba. I can ping it fine from my other machines (Win95, Linux, etc.). I can my Linux box fine from network neighborhood on my windoze machines but it will not make a  connection. How can I enable my Linux box to accept remote connections again?