RE: Anyone Having Experience of Setup Freewwweb, Please Help.

On 27-May-00 Hung Dao opined:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm having a problem to setup freewwweb.com. I followed up the
> instruction
> of Freeweb, but it's not working due to instruciton only applies for
> windows
> 98. Pleas give me in detail of setting up. I'm very appreciated for all
> your
> help.

I have it working with PAP and _only_ with wvdial. I tried it dialing
manually with the scripts, and also with diald. The only thing that works
for me is wvdial. I even tried setting CHAP and recompiling the pppd to add
MS-CHAP. Nothing else worked.

I can send a copy of the config file if you'd like. I think the ppp scripts
are likely gone because I've upgraded since then and no longer had any need
for them. They didn't work anyway.

---
Excuse my english. I went to US public school.