Re: NT OS Loader + Linux = how?

lawson_whitney juno com wrote:

> Shouldn't matter.  Maybe the server install has bugs though.  We will
> squash them, you watching?

Yep, but I'd like to experiment with the server install too. Would it be
reasonable to re-install the server (and other installation options)
over the Gnome Workstation, but to ask the setup to use already existing
partitions?

> If you can boot from the install CD, it _should_ have an option to work
> as an emergency boot floppy, and mount your / partition.

No I can't. As long as I remember, if I hold shift or ctrl (or sth like
that) during the process of installing from the RH install CD, it always
goes to the usual installation. With Caldera's CD, I was getting LILO:
boot option but even that one ended up in the installation, not the boot
only.

Misko