HOWTO?

		Hi all!

 Question for the people at RedHat: I was wondering, why has the howto
 package
dissappeared from the CD in release 6.2? I can imagine there's not enough
place for howto's in all languages on the (first) CD, but please put back
in the english howto in the next release.
 Tip for people who never used Linux or RedHat before release 6.2: Get
yourself the howto-6.#-#.noarch.rpm from 6.1 or 6.0 from ftp.redhat.com or
a mirror site (find mirrors at www.redhat.com/mirrors.html). It contains a
LOT of usefull information and it might just answer your question.

				CU,

				Leonard.