RE: General Linux Questions

What I used to do if I need to boot in NT and in Linux
after the install of Linux you will be asked to create
a boot disk. I usually select yes so that the boot
partition would not be affected. All you need is the
floppy to boot Linux there is a HOWTO boot Linux|NT|win9x
at either
www.linux.org
www.linux.com
www.linuxburg.com