mpg123 decoding

I've been working with gRigEnc and bladeenc to rip and create MP3's from
the different tracks.  Now I'm trying to develop the expertise to take
downloaded MP3's and decode them and burn them onto a audio CD.
  I'm working with RH6.2 and have RH6.2 Powertools on another CD so I
have installed both mpg123 and cdrecord.  Is there a method by which I
could use mpg123 and pipe the decoded output to the cdrecord
application?  Or is it better to create a decoded output from the mpg123
app then start cdrecord and select a list of decoded music files that I
want to burn to a ROM?

  Thanks in advance,
  Art Ross