Re: HOWTO?

Rather than downloading an old RPM for the HOWTOs from a previous distro, you
can do what the below recommends or alternatively you can find gzipped archives
of the complete and up to date HOWTOS on www.linuxdoc.org for download in a
variety of formats.
I think its wise to check on linuxdoc.org before ever reading a howto, just in
case it has been updated.

vcardona home com on 29/05/2000 01:15:40

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com