netboot.img & Davicomm integrated ethernet

I have a new 599 Motherboard with an integrated Davicom 9102 ethernet
interface. I would like to install using netboot.img but I can not figure out
how to load the device driver for the ethernet card. I used a seperate machine
to build the driver dmfe.c and now have a .o file that I should be able to do
an insmod on and presto; the FTP install can just run off and do it's thing.

Unfortunetly I have no idea (nor have the archives helped me) figure out
how to load this driver. I understand that RedHat linux has the concept of a
driver disk which I can use by going into the expert mode of setup but just
having the .o file does not seem to be enough. It would appear that I somehow
need to turn this loadable module into some kind of "driver archive" or
conform to some type of special layout.

I'm stuck... Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

--- End Message ---