Re: HOWTO?

  Hi Ric!

> It freed up valuable space on the 1st CD for more apps!

 As far as I can see there is still 15 to 20 MB available on the CD. I  feel that there really should be one (1) howto*.rpm on the first CD (of course, I don't decide;)). Imo the HOWTO's belong to a base system. Not all can
afford the full featured multi CD super packs.
 No need to carry around more than one CD to build a system, is there?

>:   "If you can afford it, you don't want it"   :

    Howdy,

    Leonard.