Re: Anyone Having Experience of Setup Freewwweb, Please Help.

On 28-May-2000 mike opined:
> Hi,
>     you seem to indicate that you got the dialer working using PAP and
> only with wvdial. So I am not sure what the problem is or what
> you want to do that you can't do.

This looks like deja vu all over again. I thought I answered this. Then I
thought I saw it again. Now for a 3rd or 4th time?

Diald won't connect. Kppp won't connect (don't want to use it, wanted to
try it). Trying to use the various masq dialers (masqdial, dwun, etc) won't
connect.

I need it to connect on demand. Not doing so makes it worthless. I could
write a script that would handle it. But, with the time I have available
that would be first tested about the fall of 2001. Add to that after the
first tried failed (likely).

--
Who are the Brain Police?