Re: HOWTO?

leonardjo hetnet nl wrote:

>   Hi Ric!
>
> > It freed up valuable space on the 1st CD for more apps!
>
>  As far as I can see there is still 15 to 20 MB available on the CD. I  feel that there really should be one (1) howto*.rpm on the first CD (of course, I don't decide;)). Imo the HOWTO's belong to a base system. Not all can
> afford the full featured multi CD super packs.
>  No need to carry around more than one CD to build a system, is there?

All of the flavors of 6.2 had the two CD's... and more stuff was
included because of it, than they would have gotten with just one. Two
for the price of one! Where else would you get sucha deal?? <g> Ric
p/s Calamity sez Hi!

--
:  Ric "Wayward" Moore   :  rmoore redhat com   :
:   "If you can afford it, you don't want it"   :