mount problem (urgent!!)

Hi all,

          I did backup some of the major programs using tar to floppy
disk.  Now, my origional server is formatted, and have it re-installed.
But, with the new redhat 6.2, I won't be able to mount the floppy disk.
So that I am not able to recovery my programs.  I have tried to use
various system platform like vat, msdos, sysv...etc.  but still
unsuccessful..
I got the following error messages..  Wong fs type, bad block, or too
many mounted file system...etc.   Any information is helpful.

Thank you so much

Mark