help: newbie must install qmail on redhat 6.1 machine !!!

If I want to build a mail server, is it enough just installing Qmail on Linux RedHat 6.1 ???

My client on the internal network using MS-Windows95/98/NT and MS-Outlook Express.

I already have install Qmail on my system, but it isn't work well.

What HOWTO's that <exactly> I must follow if I using Linux RedHat 6.1 for my mail server machine???

Should I install Fetchmail, Procmail, Qpopper, or etc....???

Thank's a lot for all of you...