SiS 6326 Problem in X

hello, Sorry for Mailing againn to the list But It seems that the List is
Down or what.
This is Srinivas Nayak From India. I have a Peculiar problem. I have Linux
On my system which already had Win98. Now when i get Xwindow  started all i
get is the balnk screen. my Video card is Sis 6326. Can u suggest a solution
help me in getting my X up. Please.

U can mail me directly at svnayak giaspna vsnl net in