Re: Network time server?

You could turn a cisco router in too a NTP server and have all sync off that......

At 01:01 PM 10/2/2000, you wrote:

Hello group

I was hoping to set up a Linux box to act as a time server.  I have looked
into NTP and in.timed.
It seems NTP has to be linked up with ether a radio, time server or GPS to
function and in.timed has to little instruction to be of any use.  All I
would like to do is set a server and have other host sync up time with it.
It doesn't need to synchronized with the worlds atomic clock.  If any one
knows of a decent  time service that I can load up on a linux box  please
point me to it.

TIA
Chris N.