Re: $EDITOR

On  Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Uncle Meat said the following magic words,

> This is the last I'll add, since these things take on a life of their own.

:) Yes , the topic of which is the better editor vi or emacs or
whatever seems to become like a religion for some people...:)

> user on thsi system is ME, MYSELF or I. I make every effort to satisfy all
> of those persons. We have come to the UNANIMOUS AGREEMENT that EVERYONE
> will use emacs by default.

Well if you all have a agreement about what the default editor is
suspposed to be then then it's quite ok...:)

BTW personally I have found "Joes Own editor" (joe) to be quite a useful
editor indeed. Only 174K in length its lightweight and also has a lot of
features and is plesant to use too.

> Good enough?

Absolutely!...:)

Best Wishes,
Grendel

--
| /"__ ._ _  _  _| _ |`- grendel lintux cx -'(]__/|| |