Making a system dual booting with removable hard drives

I am looking at giving Windows its own hard disk (too much a problem child
trying to make it live on the second disk - /dev/hdb).

The desire is that I am going to keep running Linux as the primary OS. I
have it installed on the first disk /dev/hda. I have Widnows on a
partition of /dev/hdb.

So what I am proposing to do is to get a removable hard drive tray. That
way I could put Windows, Debain, etc. on other hard drives without having
the need for multiple computers or extra hard drive controllers.

How should I set with the hard drives? Should the removable hard drive be
the primary master? primary slave? Secondary drives are my CD and CD-R
disks. Here is what I am thinkabout doing:

Prim. Master: (Linux main disk with lilo as boot manager) - BIOS set to
Maxtor 27GB

Prim. Slave: Removable drive - BIOS set to auto

Sec. Master: CDROM - BIOS set to CDROM

Sec. Slave: CD-R  - BIOS set to CDROM

How do you setup LILO? One way would be:

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt