RE: Help - I hosed myself! Owwww dearrrr

HI Karan,

Wen I had a problem with 6.1 Redhat advise me to download the boot image and rescue image from version 6.0 and use those to boot the machine.
I had to create two floppy discs using RAWRITE.
N.B.  I was told you needed the 6.0 boot image to load the 6.o rescue disc.

Hope this helps

Andy